1) Start your writing with a brainstorm session. Jot down as many alternative subjects and angles that you would be able to write from. For every subject write three paragraphs, for every paragraph write three sentences. This rule of three is a straightforward rule of thumb to make use of for any writing.
2) Add good quotes. In case you are referencing one other individual or work, add quotes to fill in area. Once you insert a quote, it’s best to then describe or clarify the that means of the quote, once more this can be a very efficient phrase filler.
3) Learn phrases randomly from a thesaurus. That is proper, I stated learn a thesaurus. The rationale for that is that studying a thesaurus (or dictionary) will jog your reminiscence. As your learn random phrases you’ll uncover new angles and sub-topics that you would be able to write about. Attempt it for your self.
4) Depart the essay or project and go and do one thing else. This ‘contemporary eyes’ method will provide you with time for the topic to mature in your thoughts. Go for a stroll, watch a film or get out of the workplace. Common breaks like it will go away you feeling refreshed and is usually the quickest strategy to progress your writing.
5) Speak to others about your subject. Have a sturdy dialogue with family and friends can stimulate your pondering. Clarify to them what you’re writing about and have them give you issues that you simply hadn’t thought-about. I discover that this works finest when there are at the least three individuals. All of them start to feed of every others concepts and you find yourself with different issues to jot down about.
by Mahia Brown